It is highly recommended to use a PrintDry system to dry moisture sensitive materials including, but not limited to, nylon and ULTEM.
- Active Drying Technology
- Dryer Temp Range: 35-70°C or 95-160°F *
- Continuous Drying Time: 40 Hours (max)
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz or 220VAC/50Hz, 245W
- Spool Dimensions: OD 100-250mm (4-10″), Height 25-125mm (1-5″), Spool Mounting Hole Diameter 19-58mm (3/4-2.3″)
- Spool Weight: max. 2Kg (4.5 lbs)
*Please note the actual temperature inside a dryer varies due to (1) ambient temperature; (2) location; (3) how many filament spools and desiccant pouches put inside the dryer. Higher ambient temperature means higher temperature inside a dryer. More close to the heat source the temperature is higher. The lower chamber of a dryer is about 8°C higher than the upper chamber. More filament spools and desiccant pouches inside a dryer can increase the dryer internal temperature.