*Price Per Linear Foot of Angle Bracket (Minimum of 4 feet)
- Consult Factory for angle brackets longer than 8’ (one-piece).
- Angle brackets are normally used on front and back of the bed and /or ram, and therefore should be sold in pairs.
- Angle brackets are intended for use between housings, 2’ shorter than nominal machine length.
- Mounting holes are on 6" centerlines on both the horizontal and vertical legs.
- Angle brackets for use with 90 thru 350 ton press brakes are supplied with mounting bolts for 12" centers.
- Angle brackets for use with 400 ton and larger press brakes are supplied with mounting bolts for 6" centers.
- Angle brackets may not be compatible with press brake equipped with CNC backgaging. Consult factory prior to quoting.
- Nominal length angles on 350 ton press brake, either one-piece or in sections to cover the nominal length of the bed and ram, require notching and are available at special prices.
- Full length angles, either one-piece or in sections to cover the entire length of bed and ram, are available for some models at special prices.
- Older machines may have different mounting hole locations. Consult factory for prices and availability.
How to find your Serial Number www.e-ci.com/serial-number-finder